At Primci, we’re always interested in your ideas and creations. We’ve created a way for you to share them to thousands. No account required to submit and see your idea land on the Primci Blog, Facebook Page, and Twitter feed on approval.
- All ideas or creations must be handmade or interior/exterior decor ideas such as how you decorated a room. Additional information to make sure your post is approved at the bottom of this page.
- Use tags related to your product such as “Rustic Wall Decor” or “Handmade Bench”.
- Tell people what inspired you.
- Create a text link to your social media page so visitors can see who the creator is.
- Example – Created by: Primci Decor
Following your submission, we will verify your post meets the content and quality expectations. You will receive an email when your post is published.
Share Your Idea
How to get your post rejected:
- Duplicate content from other websites.
- Posting a few words with a link to another website will not be approved. We are looking for good quality content for the readers.
- Excessive links to another website. Keep your links to 1 per every 500 words. Not all links are accepted. We will review the links domain age, quality, and content related. We do not have a minimum word requirement. Only ask for the content to add value.
- Posting content unrelated to home interior/exterior decor, handmade crafts, craft ideas, interior/exterior decorating ideas.
How to become an author on the Primci Community:
- Following a minimum of 3 guest post submissions of 500 words or more, please email email@example.com. We will review your submitted content and request to be listed as an author. As an author, you get the benefit of having your name at the top of the post.